Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
1. To supervise, control and participate in the day to day function housekeeping and the employees ensuring the highest standard is obtained.
2. To maintain and improve the standards in the housekeeping department, to ensure guest satisfaction and to maximize profitability of designated areas of responsibility.
3. To ensure that all areas of housekeeping are kept to the standards laid down by the Company and all policies and procedures are adhered too, bearing in mind the company vision.
4. Check on public areas, keeping the standard required by the company.
5. To give the guest a complete experience and a perfect stay.
6. Liaises with: All Managerial staff in all departments.
7. To ensure that the property provides well-furnished and maintained guestrooms, public space and staff areas.
8. Responsible for assisting the development of housekeeping policies and procedures by which the highest possible degree of cleanliness, maintenance, and aesthetic value is achieved.
9. To assist in the developing of departmental training programs and to ensure proper implementation in rooms and public space.
10. Responsible for smooth, timely communication between departments.
11. Ensures excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics for hotel guests.
12. Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
13. Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
14. Supervises all housekeeping employees; ensure that discipline is maintained and write warning letters when company policy has been violated.
15. Plans the work for the Housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly.