Full job details
- Cleans pool deck, inside of pool and bulk head during annual maintenance shut down.
- Maintains all records pertaining to testing for water quality.
- Keeps gym area and equipment neat and orderly.
- Maintains supply of soap and tissue in washrooms.
- Informs malfunctioning lighting and mechanical equipment.
- Be attentive to guest.
- Handling Spa reception; booking form when needed.
- To maintain the appropriate attitude and physique to reflect and promote the image of Senso Wellness Centre.
- Answers the phone, obtains and delivers phone messages.
- Maintaining highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Ensure highest safety, comfort and customer care.
- Ensure highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in Senso Wellness Centre.
- As the Senso Wellness Centre is open 7 days a week, you'll be expected to work shifts including weekend work.
- Demonstrate positive service attitude towards guest, colleagues and management.
- Comply with the hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the employment handbook.
- Perform other task at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goal Acceptable knowledge and experience in swimming.
- Acceptable related experience in care taking.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively in English with other staff members, management and guests.
- Willingness to work any day of the week, afternoon or night shifts.
- Ability to work as part of diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, culture and countries.
What are we looking for?
YES, I CAN! is our mission, embraced by every Rezidor team member. We work with a pro-active positive service attitude towards everyone we encounter, so that any guest with a request is made to feel that his or her wellbeing is the sole priority of the employee assisting them. Our staff are passionate about taking the best care of our guests and making them feel at home.
To successfully this role, you should be/have: <