Assistant Conference & Banquets Manager
Full job details
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and dynamic individual, looking to establish a rewarding and progressive career with the fastest growing hotel company – The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek was the first international luxury hotel to open in Dubai and has become an iconic landmark in the city, especially within Deira. In addition to 276 guestrooms, the Hotel has an impressive F&D portfolio of 16 outlets, 2 ballrooms and an extensive outside catering operation, and a 24hr Health Club including one of the largest outdoor pool-decks in Dubai
Celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2015, the Hotel has not only witnessed the growth of Dubai but has played a key role in Dubai’s Hospitality growth, pioneering numerous hospitality trends in the Emirate.
Under the general guidance of Conference & Banquets Manager , you are responsible for the administration and operation of the Banquet Department as part of the Food & Beverage division to maximize profit. You role has to maintain food & beverage service quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge / experience in Banquets
- Excellent communication skills and English language ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sales and service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and handle heavy workload
- Detail-oriented and deadline sensitive
- Must have exceptional organizational, supervisory skills
- Must have exceptional food and beverage knowledge and pricing
- Effectively manage distribution of workload amongst self and direct reports during shift
- Initiate and maintain follow up of works request
- Provide creative methods for improving customer service
- Continuously review and improve internal operations