Life Guard (immediately available)
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
Leisure, Leisure Staff
A successful candidate should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a life guard
- Excellent English communication skills, additional languages are an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in CPR and First Aid
- Candidates are preferred to be on Tourist/Visit Visa or Visa Cancellation and not expected to serve one month notice with current Employer.
Duties/ responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure the safety of all the swimmers and guests.
- Maintain the log book.
- Writing and reporting incidents.
- Conduct CPR & first aid as required and be aware of the emergency procedures.
- Report any unusual activities.
- Clean the swimming pool.
- Knowledge in using pool equipment’s.
- Reading of chemical pool (CL & PH level) and water temperature.