Demi-Chef De Partie - Brasserie Flo - Venetian Village
Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) was founded almost four decades ago as a hotel owner and asset manager and has evolved into a hospitality group that encompasses hotels, restaurants, destination management services, catering and transportation.
ADNH has developed an operator division, managing a portfolio of hotels and hotel apartments in prime city locations under the umbrella of Al Diar Hotels brand
Under its Hotels Division, ADNH owns some of the most reputable and recognizable hotels in the Emirate and beyond: The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal; Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas; Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort; Le Meridien Abu Dhabi; Hilton Abu Dhabi; Hilton Al Ain; Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.
The group’s restaurants division is represented by the collection of innovative food and beverage concepts under the umbrella of the Venetian Village, wherein franchises of internationally acclaimed restaurant brands are operated in an exclusive setting within the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal.
Inakaya serves traditional robatayaky Japanese dishes; Brasserie Flo invites to a casual French dining experience; Todd English’s Olives restaurant brings in not only the beloved Italian and Mediterranean tastes, but also a celebrity chef name as a valuable addition to the city dining landscape.
Barfly – a concept developed by the Buddha Bar creators – is the supper club that rounds off the dining offering of the destination.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for running a specific section of the kitchen.
- Ability to work independently, which they are responsible for keeping organized so that meals go out on time and the work area remains clean and orderly.
- Responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section.
- The person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the sous chef and executive chef.
- Overseeing the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in the brasserie.
- Duties associated with this role including directing commis in their section in preparing, cooking, and presenting culinary dishes; enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble-shooting any problems that may arise.