Assistant Executive Housekeeper (Female)
Full job details
We are looking for a candidate who would demonstrate tenacity, diligence, meticulous, attention to detail, results-driven, adaptability and great diplomacy. The ideal candidate actively pursues personal and professional development opportunities and would also demonstrate a good work/life balance.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes standards of cleanliness of areas under his/her control.
- Instigates working rules and practices to meet the standards.
- Establish training programs, methods and procedures for development of employees in housekeeping.
- Balances staff working schedules to meet peak and slack periods while remaining within labour law requirements.
- Makes periodic inspections of all areas to check on Housekeeping, and issues necessary orders to correct shortcomings.
- Meets regularly with other departments to ensure smooth flow of supplies and repair work.
- Prepares annual Housekeeping budget in consultation with Management.
- Makes recommendation to Management for modernization of equipment, methods or supplies.
- Controls all operating costs within the area within the standards set.
The candidate should possess the following experiences:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Asst. Executive Housekeeper position.
- Experience with Hotel Apartment
The Job and Specific Skills required:
- Good analytical, reporting and process skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong organization skills
- Eye for details