Front Office - Business Lounge Agent
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Business Lounge Agent you are responsible to provide prompt and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls that transpire through the call centre. In addition, you play an integral part in assisting with emergencies like fire, medical, power/system failure by contacting the designated personnel for immediate assistance whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure a proper operation of the switchboard to allow fast and efficient transferring of internal / external calls
• Receive guest calls in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring to exceed guest expectations and thereby providing a friendly and prompt personalized telephone service to all guests
• Note down guest messages and enter into voicemail & computer system accurately
• Maintain awareness of guest profile through Opera PMS guest history
• Accurately record all requests for wake-up calls and deliver calls accordingly on time with the established standards
• Familiarize with various hotel telephone charging system and handle in-house music channel for guests’ entertainment
• Respect principles of guest privacy and have no permission of listening to guest telephone conversation.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in a similar role. You must have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation. Computer literacy is essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and committed individual who has strong communication skills and strives to exceed the expectations of our guests at every turn. You are vibrant and courteous as well as with a high aptitude for customer care, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job