Front Office Supervisor - Rove Hotels (Emaar Hospitality Group)
Full job details
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible to ensure that the highest level of efficiency and guest satisfaction will be achieved in accordance with the operating procedures and standards.
- Coordinates Departmental duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Engineering, Sales and Marketing and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service according to Rove Hotels Standards.
- Identifies and anticipates guests’ needs and requirements.
- Is aware of hotel products and services as well as on tourist and business travelling information that may be of any interest to our guests and communicates information to direct and indirect subordinates to ensure they are able to answer guests’ questions.
- Ensure that a full range of business related information is available for guest, including newspapers and magazines.
- Accurately record and charge all services rendered (i.e. fax, typing, shipping etc.).
- To keep the back area clean, organized and free of unauthorized persons
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com