Commis 2 - All Day Dining Kitchen
Full job details
The exclusive profession awaits you to be an Ambassador at The St. Regis and be part of a multi-cultural environment, pursue your passion and take the Journey of your career within the signature address at The St. Regis.
Allow Us at St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi!
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1025 properties in 100 countries and territories with 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft®, and Element SM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-traveled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In this role commis should learn by practice, observance and study the work and responsibilities of a Commis 3 and through that medium, the culinary skills of the kitchen and any other assignment given by the management, if and when required. It is mandatory to be vigilant and aware of individual responsibilities of HACCP and Hygiene standard.
1. Learns through daily practice, observance and study the various culinary skill
2. Works in assigned section in the All Day Dining kitchen, following orders given by his superiors.
3. Attends training classes as per scheduled training plan
4. Learns by practice and by observing the work at a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and keeps food and fuel waste to a minimum.
5. Learns the hotel’s fire and safety precautions and how to operate the kitchen firefighting equipment
- High School / Culinary School
- Hotel Experience
- Should be able to read, write and communicate in English