Colleague Housing Manager
Colleague Housing Manager Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Fujairah-Fairmont Fujairah Beach and Resort Employee Status : Regular
Colleague Housing Manager
To be able to look after all aspects and functions of colleague and management housing in accordance with FRHI policies and procedures
Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Allocation of housing for all new Colleagues.
- Check and maintain inventory of all colleague and management accommodation.
- Logs and solves all maintenance issues.
- Liaising with any housing issues; ie. Internet / washing machines.
- Raising LPO’s and seeing them through to approval for any accommodation related matters.
- Investigating any colleague’s accommodation requests and communicating if feasible or not.
- Create and coordinates colleague activities and programs.
- Ensure necessary accommodation rules and regulations are known and respected by all colleagues.
- Conduct regular inspections of apartments, colleague cafeteria, swimming pools, gyms and other employee facilities to ensure they are well maintained.
- Coordinates room inspections.
- Responsible for updating all employee bulletin boards in the hotel and accommodation.
- Keeps the Human Resources team informed regarding pertinent issues in the housing.
- General working knowledge of all Human Resources functions.
- Assisting in room set ups for new arrivals.
- Ensure that welcome letters and packs are placed in the rooms for new arrivals.
- Assist with Lease contract renewals or terminations.
- Handles any apartments that need to be handed back ie. Does landlord acknowledge notice, check that security deposits and DEWA is collected.
- Responsible for dealing with pest control in the accommodation apartments.
- Responsible for getting quotes if furniture has to be moved.
- Dealing with Authorities with regards to Water and Electricity maters for the management housing.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Human Resources professional experience
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management
- Working knowledge of Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 24.Sep.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00045