Kids Club Agent
Kids Club Agent Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Fujairah-Fairmont Fujairah Beach and Resort Employee Status : Regular
Kids Club Agent
The Kids Club Agent primary responsibility is to Teach basic skills including letters, numbers, elemental natural and social science, music, art, literature and behavioral skills to children in the kindergarten phase to advance their physical, mental, and social development and maximize their potential in a positive and safe environment
Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Guest Relations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To consistently offer professional, warm and friendly service to all internal and external guests.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Plan, conduct and demonstrate activities for demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
- Meet with parents, guests and guardians to determine children’ needs.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Instruct and monitor children in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- Assimilate arriving by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Prepare indoor and outdoor spaces to facilitate creative play, learning and motor-skill activities, and safety.
- Organize and label materials and display children's work in a manner appropriate for their sizes and perceptual skills.
- Plan and supervise class activities, visits by guests, or other and guide children in learning from those activities.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional compete
- Previous teaching / elementary education experience essential
- First Aid and CPR certifications an advantage
- Knowledge of current educational and instructional methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of theories and practices of early child development
- Knowledge of local regulations that apply to children and education
- Understanding and proficiency in relevant technology
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation. Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 15.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00097