Reservation Supervisor Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Fujairah-Fairmont Fujairah Beach and Resort Employee Status : Regular
The Reservations Supervisor will exceed our guests’ expectations in planning and executing each stay with us while ensuring the best return value for the hotel. Supervising General Job Performance of reservation staff, ensuring reservations agents daily tasks are fulfilled, implementing of policies and procedures under guidance of manager, and perform any other duties might requested by Assistant Revenue Manager or Revenue Manager. Hotel Overview: Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club. Responsibilities:
- Update availability sheets and distribute once a week. Copy Assistant Revenue Manager in the e-mail
- Ensure all group and wholesale rooming lists are loaded timeously
- Ensure all e-mails are screened throughout the day- no previous days emails to be left in inbox and all urgent emails attended to
- Vouchers to be filed by month
- Condo Requests to be filed and approval forms to be completed
- ZVC usage emails to be filed
- Credit Card Auth form to be printed and filed in a file that gets locked in the store room
- Update the boards in reservations with new promotions and important information
- Ensure all correspondence is filed on the I:Drive for Front Office and Accounts to access
- Responsible for the compilation of work schedule of the Reservation Agents, to be checked by Assistant Revenue Manager
- Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to International Hotel manual system.
- Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation - World Wide.
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff .
- Responsible for work schedule
- Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all times.
- Previous customer related experience required
- Previous Property Manager System experience preferred
- Computer experience at intermediate level is mandatory with knowledge of Windows 2000 (Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Access)
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Reservations Agent at a reputed hotel.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 15.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00110