Sales and CCS Coordinator
Sales and CCS Coordinator Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Fujairah-Fairmont Fujairah Beach and Resort Employee Status : Regular
Sales and CCS Coordinator
As a member of our Sales & Marketing team, your passion and engaging interpersonal skills will contribute to efficient and effective operation of the Department.
Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Ensure delivery of exceptional customer service with a high degree of integrity and professionalism while providing active support to the sales team
• Coordinate and handle multiple responsibilities and assignments in a demanding environment in order to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
• Prepare and process proposals, contracts and business travel requests for information as required
• Update and maintain all client contact databases on an ongoing basis
• Assist with preparation for Site Inspections, FAM Trips and Client Events and attending functions as required
• Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
• Coordinate the rolling calendar of site inspections, FAMS and VIP arrivals
• Log client interaction activities as requested
• Participate in and take minutes for department meetings
- Ensure that all inquiries are entered into the inquiry sheet and responded to
- Handle all internal meeting / function requirements
- Prepare BEOs, contracts and proposals.
- Print daily events log for the morning briefing
- Responsible for recording and maintaining files
- Handle Credit application process.
- Ensure the distribution of BEOs to all departments
- Send out updates from BEO meeting.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Assist Managers with emailing of contracts.
- Maintain current sales & catering promotional literature and have a complete knowledge of hotel’s services and facilities
- Maintain stock of stationary and collateral in the Catering Office
- Assist in the organization and coordination of specific functions and promotions / client events.
- Assist in various office statistics, reports and presentations.
Assist Managers with Site Inspections
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
• Two years’ experience working for a luxury hotel; and/or other sales related experience
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work extended hours when required
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Proven ability to work efficiently in a demanding and fast paced environment
• Proven ability to work cohesively as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment
• Proven ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Opera Sales & Catering
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 15.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00129