Painter Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Fujairah-Fairmont Fujairah Beach and Resort Employee Status : Regular
At Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, attention to detail is critical in all areas. As a Painter you will be responsible for ensuring the painted surfaces in the Hotel are maintained in the best condition. This position requires knowledge and training in painting and an eye for detail.
Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Responsible for maintaining and looking after all Painting supplies.
- Constantly monitoring all painted areas for signs of wear and tear.
- Following all Health and safety Procedures
- Painting areas of the Hotel that need to be painted
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Ability to complete requests in a timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- 3 years hands-on experience working in respective trade
- Previous Hotel experience an asset
- Experience Working in the UAE is an asset
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 30.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00107