Assistant Credit Manager
Assistant Credit Manager Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Fujairah-Fairmont Fujairah Beach and Resort Employee Status : Regular
Assistant Credit Manager
The Assistant Credit Manager should be capable of handling multi-faceted tasks and of working under pressure. He/she should have excellent communication and analytical skills, a proactive problem solver. Assistant Credit Manager has attention to detail, has good team building skills, and is able to work long hours.
Hotel Overview: Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Report unfavorable information which may affect a customer’s credit standing so as to allow timely action.
- Know and observe the credit policies of Fairmont Hotel Maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit research.
- Photocopying all invoices, Filling all invoices, sending all invoices, call companies to confirm invoices delivery and handling administering credit application.
- Attends all Meetings as required.
- Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Exercise responsible behavior at all times.
- Respond to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Well-developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, E-Mail and Finance Management systems.
- Fluent English – written and spoken.
- Experience in the Hotels industry- Preferable in Accounting
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 30.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00115