Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Fujairah-Fairmont Fujairah Beach and Resort Employee Status : Regular
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator / Admin is primarily responsible for the proactive planning and implementation of the day-to-day administration tasks of the Human Resources Division.
Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting Director of Human Resources in the daily administration tasks.
- Maintain confidential filling system for colleagues’ files, records and documents, and ensure its adherence with the company’s standards.
- Maintain confidential filling system for all correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the HR division.
- Follow up with the HR team on the HR audit administration process to ensure that the department policies and procedures are in line with the FRHI audit standards.
- Ticket bookings for colleagues’ annual vacations.
- Maintain and update HRMS/Oracle System.
- Execute and follow up on the purchase requests of the HR Division.
- Delivery the necessary documents to be signed by the concerned departments.
- Handle all HR office supplies, maintain an up to date, accurate inventory of the HR storage room.
- Compose correspondence for the HRD, such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Handle lockers’ requests, name tags, ID’s, colleagues’ letters, purchase requisitions, expense reports as necessary when required.
- Support internal HR projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made.
- Assist and support in the employees’ relations matters.
- Work with the HR team in the logistics of a variety of colleagues’ events and activities (i.e. departmental outings, fun days, mall trips, sports tournaments, karaoke nights, hotel beach cleanups, national day celebrations, fund raising events, sustainability/green team activities….etc.)
- Assist in updating the HR communication boards regularly to ensure it’s complying with FRHI standards.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to the colleagues and leaders.
- Assist with other Human Resources functions and tasks as required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- Mature, enthusiastic and energetic with proven abilities to creatively resolve issues
- Organized, energetic, creative and professional with strong leadership skills.
- Able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, inviting and championing change.
- Able to effectively and positively manage challenging situations.
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and self-directed.
- Able to build effective relationships with peers, Colleagues and suppliers
- Team player with strong initiative and self-direction
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a busy multi-faceted HR office, within an administrative role, preferably within a hotel or Human Resources environment.
- University/College education in Human Resources a definite asset.
- Strong Communication skills.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 30.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00120