Accounts Receivable Clerk
Full job details
Dubai is a cosmopolitan city built on irrepressible ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world’s tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm Jumeirah and now the landmark JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, it is a place for those who seek the best the world has to offer.
The Marquis brand is a quality standard for the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio, synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has instantly gained status as one of the region’s most compelling destinations, offering service and facilities that have been carefully crafted around the expectations of the world’s most discerning travelers.
Comprising two iconic towers, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai stands elevated above Dubai’s Business Bay on Sheikh Zayed Road, the heart of one of the most desirable locations in the city.
The hotel features elegantly conceived accommodation, outstanding event and business facilities, a collection of 14 stylish bars and restaurants and the haven of health and relaxation that is Saray Spa and Health Club. A marriage of rich and colorful cultural inspirations and design finesse makes it a destination with distinctive character and ambience.
To ensure compliance to the hotel credit policy.
Skills and Knowledge
Training and willing to help continue the success of the propertyMain Responsibilities
- Daily posting of all entries on the city ledger.
- Print all PMS reports required including the invoices.
- Prepare all invoices with proper back-ups for mailing.
- Follow up and make calls for outstanding accounts.
- Check all credit card details and vouchers and ensure all amounts and charges are correct.
- Coordinate with the credit supervisor on all issues concerning credit.
- Maintain a good relationship with the credit collector and other accounting associates.
- Answer all phones and enquiries regarding bills.
- Replace the credit supervisor during his absence.
- Adhere to the hotel credit policy.
- Fulfill any additional tasks given by your credit or the account supervisor.
- Participate in the quality improvement process.
- Maintain a close relationship with other department heads.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.