Full job details
Dubai is a cosmopolitan city built on irrepressible ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world’s tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm Jumeirah and now the landmark JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, it is a place for those who seek the best the world has to offer.
The Marquis brand is a quality standard for the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio, synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has instantly gained status as one of the region’s most compelling destinations, offering service and facilities that have been carefully crafted around the expectations of the world’s most discerning travelers.
Comprising two iconic towers, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai stands elevated above Dubai’s Business Bay on Sheikh Zayed Road, the heart of one of the most desirable locations in the city.
The hotel features elegantly conceived accommodation, outstanding event and business facilities, a collection of 14 stylish bars and restaurants and the haven of health and relaxation that is Saray Spa and Health Club. A marriage of rich and colorful cultural inspirations and design finesse makes it a destination with distinctive character and ambience.
To ensure maximum comfort to guests by providing, preparing and maintaining bedrooms, bathrooms, corridors and service areas, as allocated to you to the JW Marriott Dubai Hotel standards. To obtained the highest possible and balanced Brand Standard audit certification and departmental productivity.Candidate Profile Experience
Basic schooling Houseman experience or public area attendant - preferred
Skills and Knowledge
Good oral communication skills in English Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds Able to work under pressure at times Ability to be versatile Able to do shift work Good general health Ability to carry weights
Ability to work on their own
- To be changed and ready for work at appointed time as shown on Rota. Ensuring your uniform and badges are worn as to Hotel standards. If you are sick, ring in before duty commences and speak to the Duty Housekeeper / office co-ordinator.
- To collect Room Allocation List and appropriate section key. To sign for your key and be responsible for that key during your shift. Never loan your key to anyone, even a work colleague. Return and sign key back in before leaving the hotel.
- To be responsible for the presentation of your trolley during the shift. Ensure it is kept neat, tidy and stocked with the correct amount of guest supplies and linen. Making sure your trolley is not causing any hazard or obstruction.
- To make sure that your trolley does not damage the corridor in anyway
- To be fully conversant with standard cleaning procedures and the correct usage and dosage of each cleaning chemical. To be aware of and adhere to Health and Safety Regulations and to ensure that these are complied with at all times.
- To clean and supplies all assigned guestrooms and bathrooms to the JW Marriott Dubai standard / Brand standards.
- To ensure that the linen is to the correct standards
- To replenish all bedroom and bathroom supplies, e.g., Soap/Shampoo to Hotel standards.
- To provide a turn down service to the JW Marriott Dubai standards.
- To carry out spring cleaning of the bedrooms
- To check and charge the guest for items used in the store and to refill the store.
- To be able to make up cots and extra beds. (If required to do so)
- Inform your Team leader / office co-ordinator of any room discrepancies, extra departures, and extended stays. (The Team leader will also inform you if there is changes)
- To report any breakage’s and lose to your team leader.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.