Full job details
Responsible for the maintenance/repairing of the Entire HVAC system of the Hotel
High School Diploma or equivalent
Prior work in engineering
Skills and Knowledge
Able to work under pressure
Able to lift and bend
- Responsible for handling day to day complaints regarding maintenance in guest rooms, meeting & function areas.
- Responsible for maintenance and up keep of all the equipments
- Responsible for executing preventive maintenance as per schedules.
- Ensures all equipment and areas are maintained as per required standards.
- Ensures all jobs allocated to him are carried out efficiently and promptly.
- Assists others in the engineering section
- Recommends change in the system and procedure to increase efficiency and improve service levels.
- Assists supervisor for implements of energy conservation program.
- Responsible for maintaining working tools in service able condition.
- Attends behavioral and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multi functionality.
- Carry out any requests asked of you by your immediate supervisor.
- To ensure that you maintain a high level of hospitality and guest concern. Practice at all times ‘Empowerment’ and do whatever it takes to satisfy the guest.
- Ensure that all the preventive maintenance, work orders and assignments are carried out in a timely and cost effective manner keeping high standard of safety for each equipment and carry out weekly safety inspections of kitchen/laundry/life safety equipment and others.
- Ensure that all logs are taken and a historical record is kept. Logs should be checked for necessary action. Keep all engineering log sheets in a proper file for record purpose.
- Assist engineering associates in ordering the correct materials prior to commencing the work.
- Document and keep history of all jobs completed within the engineering department.
- Your uniform should be clean at all times if you have to go to guest areas. Your uniform should be changed on a daily basis.
- Hygiene is of utmost importance, please make sure that you wash before coming to work and you practice good hygiene throughout your daily routine.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.