Human Resources Coordinator
Full job details
We are looking for a proactive Human Resources Coordinator with a strong focus to assists Human Resources Operation, maintaining the files and handling the correspondence messages & telephone call. Assist the Human Resources Manager & Director of Human Resources in all Staff activities i.e. sports, recognition, staff accommodation events.
About the Job
Employee Files & HR Files:
1. Responsible to ensure that proper filling of all the documents in the personal files & box file
2. Ensuring Employees file are up to date – Filing, includes filing of Leavers.
Clerical / Administrations:
1. Typing all letters, documents, certificate and outgoing memos relation to HR Operation
2. Responsible for staff request of certificates and letters.
3. Responsible on opening new bank account for associates ensuring that they have their new bank account not later than 2 months after their joining date.
4. Responsible on administering the Associates Notice Board updating it from time to time on both DT & SZR including the GEI Notice Boards
5. Tracking of Long Service Awards
6. Conducting monthly locker inspection and follow up on the inspection outcome
7. Administer all tourist visa requests of Associates and forward it to the PRO.
8. Printing Hotel ID card upon joining of new associates and distribution of it.
9. Ensure that all warning letters are inputted on the HR & Payroll System before filling
10. Preparing the welcome kit (Name badge, pride pin, locker keys) and other related.
11. Make a Store Requisition for office Supplies and ensuring adequate stock of Cafeterias amenities (i.e. Coffee, sugar, tea, creamier and
12. Request for purchasing office equipment’s: Cartridge, Paper, Clips, and Toner…
13. Responsible for pigeon hole, post and circulation of HR signature books
14. Schedule exit interview with HRM of Director of HR for all the leavers
15. Responsible on sending a monthly birthday list to the concerned person.
16. Ensure that the Employee Data for each employee in HRSYS are updated from time to time
1. Responsible on coordinating all Brand Champion requirements from typing letters, requesting advances & preparing expense voucher.
2. Assist on organizing the yearly annual party.
1. Taking HR meeting minutes whenever needed
2. Maintaining HR Office organize.
3. Performs any other duty assigned by the HRM or DHR as when required within the same nature of the position.
4. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
You must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbally.
Previous experience of at least 1 year in Human Resources as a HR Coordinator in the Hospitality Industry.
Positive and outgoing attitude.
Accurate & able to work with less supervision.
You will need to be versatile, flexible and diligent in your approach.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18