Sales Manager - Corporate
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is on Sheikh Zayed Road, facing Dubai International Financial Center and close to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center. The hotel is 22 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport and directly accessible to the Emirates Towers Metro Station.
The 65 storey tower offers 398 modern and spacious rooms and suites, with views of Dubai overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach from 26th till 61st floor. The hotel's four restaurants and café serve a variety of cuisines from International to Arabic specialties.
Other facilities include the Club Lounge, Business Center, Health Club and Spa. The infinity swimming pool gives views of Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Sales Manager - Corporate, you are responsible to assists in leading the property's segmented sales effort for Corporate market. Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
- Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining of aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
- Work with Sales team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers’ needs and the market.
- Analyze market information by using sales systems and implement strategy to achieve property's financial room and catering goals.
- Review sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
- Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to ensure accurate, timely and complete information.
- Compile and/or direct the preparation of actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales & Marketing plans, quarterly updates and the annual Budget.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships customers.
- A degree or post-graduate degree in Management or Sales & Marketing or Hospitality Management.
- Hotel industry experience gained from the Dubai market is required.
- Expertise in handling Corporate Clients.