Cruise Ship Employment - Pride of America
Come join our team!
Live and work on the seas with Norwegian Cruise Line-Pride of America.
Norwegian Cruise Line is currently looking for energetic, hospitality-minded professionals with both recent and relevant experience in one of the following categories:
- Assistant Waiter
- Assistant Cook
- Bar Waiter
- Laundry Personnel
- Restaurant Steward - Busser/Server
- Stateroom Steward - Hotel Room Housekeeping
- Utility - Janitorial in Galley & Hotel
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- You must have a GED or High School Diploma
- You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) as well as a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
In order to qualify for an MMC you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen
- Have a Reasonably Clear Background
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
It is Norwegian Cruise Line's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status. EOE.