Front Office Manager
Full job details
Welcome to our World!Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020
Millennium Hotel Doha Located in the heart of Doha, whether for business or leisure. This Five star hotel is within 25 minutes’ drive from Hamad International Airport, and provides easy access to Doha’s many key attractions like Aspire Zone, Villaggio Mall, National Theatre, Qatar National Convention Center, Education City, Souq Waqif, Land Mark Mall, Corniche, Museum of Islamic Arts, The Mathaf, West Bay area, Katara and the Pearl.
Millennium Hotel, Doha offers the famous warmth of Arabian hospitality through an exclusive array of services and leisure facilities. As a guest in this hotel, you will indulge yourself with a superb range of facilities including renowned Cosmo restaurant, day light meeting rooms fully equipped with state of the art technology, an indoor swimming pool, spa and fitness center.
- Assist the hotel operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service.
- Ensure prompt resolution of guest complaints.
- Ensure support of the hotels core values at all times.
- Ensure all costs are controlled without compromising standards and service delivery.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices
- Must have previous experience in a similar role and demonstrated business / industry acumen.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organize and plan ahead
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have previous experience with Fidelio/Opera.