Night / Income Auditor
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium and Copthorne Airport Hotels are located a short drive from Dubai International Airport and its proximity dictates the fast paced operation with over 1,000 arrivals and departures on a daily basis. However nestled within the complex is our resort style pool and landscaped gardens, proving a peaceful place for our leisure travelers and business guests to unwind after a long day.
We have been constantly evolving over the last 2 decades, along with the city of Dubai. We pioneered the Italian Restaurant scene with Da Vinci’s Restaurant, and Biggles British Pub endures as one of the city’s favorite watering holes. We opened a wing exclusively dedicated to Emirates Airlines lay-over passengers. We have recently added 225 more guest rooms, and are anticipating our 3 new food and beverage outlets and banqueting facilities to come on line in the near future.
To date both Hotels complexion compasses 942 Rooms and Suites across two properties, 6 food and beverage outlets, 24hr room service, 2 business centers, and a Resort Style pool and gardens.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Processes guest charges vouchers and credit card vouchers.
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated
- Files reservations for next day business
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, cheque, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Checks figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balance the day’s charges and should be able to make corrections as necessary.
- Understands the principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Responds to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Understands and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
- Minimum one to two years of hotel front desk supervisory experience
- Experience in handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
- Should be able to multi task and work under pressure
Primary Location : AE-Dubai Job : Finance Organization : Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Non-Management Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Rotating Travel : No Job Posting : Sep 14, 2016, 7:23:03 AM