Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
Assist the Front Office Manager in managing the Front Desk, facilitating and coordinating the activities of the different shifts and sections of the desk for smooth and efficient flow in all transactions geared towards individual guest satisfaction.
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the organization of all Front Desk staff for all pre season duties.
- Assist in coordination of key, telephone and locker check.
- Assist in coordination of building map check and updates.
- Update and maintain building information and Building Manager list, hot tub list and telephone list .
- Assist in coordination of organization of keys drawers, all pertinent Front Desk information and creation of necessary files and folders.
- Collect and make initial count of Front Desk floats.
- Oversee daily Front Desk duties and activities.
- Supervise Front Desk staff, including Front Desk Agents, Night Auditors and Bellmen.
- Assist with scheduling of Front Desk staff.
- Troubleshoot all guest issues and problems.
- Determine and process all guest compensation issues.
- Inform Reservations Manager or General Manager of any major issues and process any.
- Compensation agreed by Reservations Manager or General Manager.
- Ensure open communication with owner, group, wholesale and shuttle departments and ensure all pertinent information is given to the individual departments.
- Assist with making walk in direct reservations.
- Ensure all bookings made adhere to Big White Central Reservations.
- Assist with Direct, Wholesaler and Group Guest Check In and Check Out.
- Assist in making shuttle bookings and ensure all pertinent information is collected and shuttle schedules and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at all times by all Front Desk staff.
- Assist with cash, credit card and debit card payments when necessary.
- Assist with all incoming telephone calls to Front Desk lines.
- Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests.
- Ensure accurate information is provided to all clients with respect to all.
- Maintain clean and tidy appearance of all Front Desk staff.
- Assist Front Desk Agents with daily shift audit and ensure all audits are correct.
- Check and organize Bellman for porterage and Buses.
- Ensure Front Desk area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Any other reasonable requests as made by a Central Reservations Manager