Meetings & Events Specialist
• Ensures the high standard of services provided for guests and the attainment of the department's qualitative and quantitative targets
• Conveys the hotel's image and atmosphere through his/her exemplary attitude, warm and friendly welcome, availability and frequent presence in the field
• Manages and motivates the teams in order to improve sales and the quality of F&B services
• Improves the department's results by increasing sales and the productivity of F&B points of sale
• Carry out other duties as requested by the Dept Head
• Responsible for implementing special promotions and events for all food and beverage outlets, to attain a profitable food and beverage operation.
• Establishes two way communication and coordination with related departments like Sales and Marketing, Front Office, Housekeeping, Engineering and Finance.
• Communicate with suppliers for the daily operation.
• The Hotel requires that you will not (during or after your employment) without the hotel writing consent, divulge every information concerning the Hotel or any associated hotels or any of their dealing, transaction
or affairs which may come to your knowledge during or in the course of your employment with the Company
"• Develops excellent relations with guests
• Prepares the commercial action plan for the department and ensures implementation
• Sets daily sales targets for the team
• Analyses guests' comments and shares them with the team
• Launches and deploys marketing initiatives in the local area in order to increase revenue
• Works in close collaboration with the sales department to ensure a high standard of service and satisfaction for meetings customers
• Knows the market and customer expectations
• Keeps close track of what the competition is doing
• Uses sense of creativity and innovation to facilitate commercial operations"
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Marketing Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point