Spa & Recreation Manager
• Behaves and acts (as a manager) in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset.
• Conveys the hotel's image and atmosphere by providing a warm and friendly welcome, being available and frequently visible in the hotel
• Helps employees improve their skills and provides support for career development
• Manages, motivates and organises personnel in order to improve the quality and creativity of spa & recreation services, in line with brand standards. Makes suggestions for improvement.
• Takes part in the definition of hotel strategy and implements it in the spa & recreation department
• Improves the department's results by increasing guest use and external memberships, improving the management of the spa & recreation points of sale, spend and profitability
"• Draws up the annual budget for the spa & recreation areas and implements any corrective actions required
• Ensures that the management results for the spa & recreation areas are in line with the hotel's targets
• Guarantees the respect of procedures governing cash operations, administration and audits, in line with the brand's internal audit guidelines
• Adapts spa & recreation organisation as required and manages headcount for optimum ""prime cost""
• Draws up, implements and ensures that internal checks are carried out
• Requisitions, monitors, and oversees record keeping on all retail merchandise and recreational
supplies for the recreation amenities at the spa & recreation center.
• Checks inventories that have been carried out
• Ensures that the spa & recreation costs comply with requirements defined by the hotel and the brand
• Develops maintenance plans for new facilities and recommends equipment purchases."
• Reports to the Revenue Manager
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point