• Reports to the DOSM/ADOS.
• Provide relevant data for competitive market benchmarks for economic and political information and to anticipate market trends.
• Optimize visibility and bookings locally / on websites / consortia / regional / international markets.
• Achieve sales goals as set forth by the Hotel and Sales & Marketing budget.
• Activate potentials of companies without production by proper follow up / visits.
• Boost sales activities with competition survey on segments, season, activity sectors and other relevant information.
• Initiate activities to create brand loyalty recognition and guest satisfaction.
• Convert inquiries from potential customers to booked business using superior selling/closing skills.
• Report clients’ and guests’ feedback, market trends and reactivity to Ibis brand pricing and product judgement.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Manage daily, weekly sales organization with 5 sales calls/offers per day or average of 25 sales calls/offers per week and 10 tele sales/day
•Entertainment of 2 per week is a must
• Adhere to quality standards in terms of offers, follow ups, appointments, negotiation reflecting the highest sales professional ethics in the market.
• To arrange & manage familiarization /education trip in line with business
• Respond within 24 hours to any group/banqueting request
•Work with Sales coordinator to process all contract in a timely manner & maintain client files to sales standard
•As a manager position, a large part of Sales manager duty are creating, training & managing staff of Sales profession
•Attending team meetings & sharing best practices with colleagues
• Perform administrative duties such as tracking sales leads and providing reports as per Accor ME Regional Headquarter formats and requirements.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Sales Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Optional languages Arabic (Working level) Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point