• Set up station properly and on time for each service period.
• Make sure all food is prepared by recipes designated by the Sous Chef or Chef de Partie.
• Make sure quality and quantity meets the standard.
• Notify Sous Chef or Chef de Partie of any problems or complaints as when they arise.
• Be able to work in another area when needed and take part in cross training when directed.
• Follow clean as you go policy and keep work area clean at all times.
• Do not leave your section without doing the final check.
• All food items for storage must be covered, dated and labeled according 70 point checklist.
• Fill out the appropriate log sheets according our standard on a daily base.
• Make sure production charts are closely followed and adhered to.
• Fill out the appropriate cleaning charts on a daily base.
• Follow all kitchen regulations as outlined and directed.
Level of Education
Vocational education Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should be a Culinary school graduate with a minimum of two years experience as Commis I. Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and ACCOR values with guests and associates.