Associate Director of Sales
• Preparing sales targets, budget, sales strategy & business plan.
• Generating and maintaining major accounts and assigned segments through various sales activities i.e. face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, sight inspections.
• Evaluating the performance of the sales associates and initiating internal development and promotions.
• Contribute to the development of company sales initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activities.
• Reviewing direct competition and ensuring complete awareness of competitors’ activities at all times.
• Establishing and maintaining files of major accounts and assisting the Director of Sales in maintaining the accounts management system.
• Ensuring all plans and activities are implemented to achieve a successful strategy
• Building and developing strong and productive relationship with business partners.
• Ensuring effective communication with Banqueting, Front Office and Reservations teams.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Sales Professional experiences
6 to 10 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should be a college / university graduate with a minimum of one year experience in a similar role. Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate must have: experience in a similar role with a proven track record, good knowledge of local market, passion for sales and achieving targets, good communication skills, grooming standards, excellent organizational and planning skills, strong leadership with the ability to motivate a multinational sales team.