Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Located in the heart of new Dubai, the five star Grand Millennium Dubai is conveniently accessible from the city’s prime business and leisure attractions. The hotel is within the close proximity from prominent shopping malls, beaches, touristic destinations and champion-ship standard golf courses. The 340 room hotel features modernly decorated rooms and newly refurbished serviced apartments. The hotel boasts a range of award-winning restaurants and bars, rooftop pool and a nine treatment spa and health club, State-of-the- art meeting rooms, a magnificent ballroom and exceptional banquet facilities.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Welcome guests to the assigned outlet, receive and conduct guests to tables, ensure that they are attended to and be available for them at all times as a point of contact
• Take outlet reservations, handle the reservation book and answer the telephone in an impeccable manner
• Set up the outlet prior to the business hours along with the service team
• Coordinate with the service team in making necessary arrangements according to floor plan for reservations or blocking off reserved tables
• Observe the cleanliness and maintenance of the outlet and the entrance area
• Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact
• Be aware of all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart in order to recommend if a guest requests
- Must have minimum 1 year related experience preferably in a five star hotel
- Good command of English plus good Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multi tasks and to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the guests