A SPARKLING Training & Development Manager - AMAZING Cruise Line!
Good day to you, I hope you are well. Are you READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE?!
Here is an OPPORTUNITY which is simply AWESOME. I wanted to make sure you DON’T MISS OUT…hope it’s OK me sharing the details:
Happy reading…here we go:
- Role: Training Manager
- Company: A BRILLIANT FUN SPARKLING Cruise Liner sailing internationally
- Website: On application
- Start date: SOON!
- Salary: Circa $4500US per month worked TAX FREE
- Berthing: Single Cabin
- Stripes: 2½ striped Officer
- Rotation: 4 months on and 2 months off contract
- Reporting to: The HR Manager
- Benefits: Free flights to and from the ship and others too!
- Required: You to have / source a valid US C1D visa and pass a ship medical and have a clear police background check
The role of the training officer will be to consult with the HR team and officers aboard the ships to identify, develop and deliver learning and development strategies that support and align with the goals and objectives of the ship/fleet. The role serves as a learning and development generalist with the competence to analyze, design, develop, deliver and evaluate learning based initiatives
- Partner with HR Manager and Assistant HR Manager(s) to asses, design, develop, implement and evaluate learning initiatives (10%)
- Consult with shipboard leaders to identify and support the learning and development needs of the ship and department (10%)
- Facilitate leadership development training (20%)
- Facilitate team effectiveness interventions (10%)
- Measure effectiveness of training initiatives to ensure relevancy and impact (10%)
- Deliver new hire training (20%)
- Integrate functional work with key partners (10%)
- Manage and administer training programs (10%)
- You have worked in a high quality Cruise Liner or Hotel function in the role of T&D Manager for 3+ years.
- 3 - 5 years of facilitating and development of leadership-based initiatives
- Consulting skills
- Previous experience within Human Resources, the cruise industry
- Exceptional presentation/facilitation, communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Human Resources concepts and practices
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office; knowledge of Fidelio and/or SAP a plus
- Ability to assess training needs and develop plan accordingly
- Ability to be flexible, self-motivated, handle multiple demands, stay calm under pressure and resolve issues quickly
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with diverse groups
- Commitment to delivering superior Guest Satisfaction and service
- Commitment to upholding the integrity and positive reputation of the HR department
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292