In Room Dining Order Taker
Full job details
An In Room Dining Order Taker with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for receiving guests’ orders, entering their orders in a P.O.S. system and ensuring the guest’s bills are processed accurately and efficiently.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As an In Room Dining Order Taker with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for receiving guests’ orders, entering their orders in a P.O.S. system and ensuring the guest’s bills are processed accurately and efficiently. An In Room Dining Order Taker carries the responsibility of thoroughly understanding the menu, food offerings and food contents. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answering incoming calls, adhering to brand standards
- Taking orders from guests ensuring accuracy, and upselling where possible
- Having exceptional knowledge of the In Room Dining Menu, the products used and all options available to guests
- Entering orders into the P.O.S system
- Preparing guest bills
- Processing guest bills and ensuring accurate payment is received
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Answer any guest query, question or concern ensuring any guest feedback is passed onto the manager on Duty.
What are we looking for?
An In Room Dining Order Taker serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Exceptional telephone manners
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Proficiency in other languages
Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations