Front Office Data Entry Clerk
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Capture and maintain accurate information in system
- Guest Profile information maintained for individuals, company, agent and global guest categories
- All relevant guest account information is checked and prepared prior to guest’s departure
- Procedures relating to groups and guest payments is adhered to- accounts and credit limits checked
- Queries and complaints are resolved speedily
- Exchange rates correctly calculated
- All floats and banking is balanced daily
- Maintain accurate data for Frequent Guests
- Process administration related to Frequent Guest enrolments as per Frequent Guest procedures and standards
- Guest Satisfaction Tracking System feedback is actioned
- Front Office reports and records completed according to agreed formats and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job : Front Office Organization : Bab Al Qasr Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Non-Management Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Rotating Travel : No Job Posting : Aug 11, 2016, 3:41:16 PM