Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Telephone Operator, you will accept, deliver and respond to Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies using their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services, and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer. A Switchboard Telephonist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and management
· Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
· Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
· Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required
· Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinityQualifications
· Positive attitude and good communication skills, especially on the telephone
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Competent level of IT proficiency
· Previous experience in a customer-focused industryPrimary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job : Front Office Organization : Bab Al Qasr Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Job Type : Full-time Rotating Travel : No Job Posting : Aug 9, 2016, 2:59:20 PM