Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Spa Attendant, you are responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· General cleaning of all areas
· Deep cleaning around the club
· Report lost property, accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
· Ensure guests are welcomed and assistance provided when needed
· Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulationsQualifications
· Previous Spa or Hospitality experience preferred
· CPR and First Aid certification preferred
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all timesPrimary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job : Recreation Organization : Bab Al Qasr Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Non-Management Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Rotating Travel : No Job Posting : Aug 9, 2016, 2:44:49 PM