Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Communications Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Marketing Manager, where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 381 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of seven food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Chinese cuisine and a Brazilian churrasco experience. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Juniors’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Communications & Public Relations responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service, and ensure the service standards are followed
- Plan and oversee the hotel’s digital marketing initiatives and activities, including social media and website management in English and Arabic
- Execute digital marketing plans and campaigns in conjunction with the Sales department and Regional office to ensure profit growth
- Research, analyze and monitor competitor, financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on
- Recommend strategies for the hotel that will result in the greatest market share, traffic and conversions
- Work with the rest of the marketing, communications and public relations teams in the hotel and regional and corporate offices to coordinate campaigns and messaging
- Coordinate with outside agencies and partners to execute campaigns
- Prepare regular reports to showcase digital marketing campaign results
- Follow the annual budget and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure reputation management with timely and accurate responses to online reviews
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures, and safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience within digital marketing required
- Experience in managing websites, email marketing, PPC, SEO, paid search, web metrics and engaging social media
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and other relevant computer applications such as Responsys and Photoshop required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required in English and Arabic
- Passion for social media and learning new digital marketing strategy and concepts
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 28.Sep.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: PMI01224
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!