- Job Level
Performs all functions required In the maintenance and redecoration of all paint work and wall paper prepares surfaces and performs other duties to maintain and repair of the Hotel .
High School Diploma or equivalent
Skills and Knowledge
Able to work under pressure
Able to lift and bend
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share
· Prepares surfaces and paints or applies other protective or decorative coating to walls, ceiling floor wood work and other equipment scrapes off paint, sandpapers surfaces, fills in cracks and small holes, cleans and otherwise prepares surface for painting.
· Covers rugs and furnishings with drop cloths, set up scotch folding or ladders, applies specified coating prime, rough finish or stripping to various surfaces as required.
· Complete maintenance requests, keeps a record of all supplies, tools and repair parts used in operating and maintaining the equipment
· Carry out work orders and other assignments given by the Supervisor and Engineering Manager.
· Attend guest complain if it’s required.
· To maintain high quality of all maintenance work and to work very closely with your supervisor.
· Maintain appearance and redecorate public and service areas, exterior of building and keeping high brand standard in all his respective areas.
· Make sure all preparatory work such as cleaning, scraping, patching cracks and filling holes are done before commencing work.
· Work as per schedule which may include late or night shifts to minimize guest interruptions, and to work very closely with other engineering staff.
· To ensure that each and every job is done to a high standard and that all your work is done with quality in mind.
· Understand and practice hotel emergency fire procedures.
· Document all paperwork on rooms inspection list.
· Understand and practice hotel emergency fire procedures and safety rules at work.
· Maintain safe condition in work area and other associated areas.
· To ensure that you maintain a high level of hospitality and guest concern. Practice at all times “Empowerment” and do whatever it takes to satisfy the guest.
· Your uniform should be clean at all times if you have to go to guest areas. Your uniform should be changed on a daily basis.
· Hygiene is of upmost importance, please make sure that you wash before coming to work and you practice good hygiene throughout your daily routine.
· Accident prevention and safety to be aware of all existing departmental job safety analysis and to strive to work in an accident free manner and to create a safe working environment for himself and for others.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.