A Commis II with Hilton Garden Inn™ will support the Chefs and kitchen brigade to deliver great food and ensure food production meets the highest standards.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.
What will I be doing?
As a Commis II, you are an integral part of the delivery of great food to all Guests across our food outlets. A Commis II supports the senior Chefs on a day-to-day basis by performing the following tasks to the highest standards
• Ensure consistent food production that meets the high quality brand standards expected by the Company
• Ensure food production and delivery is done in a timely manner
• Avoid wastage in food production
• Provide support to the kitchen brigade
What are we looking for?
A Commis II serving Hilton Garden Inn™ is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
• A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof may be required)
• Previous experience as a Commis de Cuisine or Chef Apprentice
• A working understanding of food safety principles
• Ability to work with a Team
• A passion to learn and a drive to succeed
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Experience in a preopening hotel
• Have a relevant culinary qualification
• Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of rooms numerous projects in development, worldwide Herman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed
Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards