Rooms Service Waiter
Prompt and courteous delivery of all Room Service orders, maintain positive Room Service image through all areas of guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas. Candidate Profile Experience
- At least 1 years of related work experience
Skills and Knowledge
· Minimum lifting 20 lbs.
· Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
· Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
· Exposure to cleaning chemicals
· Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
Education or Certification
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
· Set up orders and deliver to rooms.
· Correctly use the Point of Sales equipment and follow procedures.
· Complete all daily and weekly-assigned side work.
· Check corridors and retrieve trays when returning from taking orders.
· Clean and break down trays in dish area.
· Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.