Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
We will provide you with plenty of training and development opportunities as well as growth within the Company.
Our accommodation is one of the best in Abu Dhabi with large villas, a pool, gym, tennis court, basketball court and a grocery shop. You will certainly feel at home!
We are looking for people who are passionate about great service, going the extra mile and personalizing our guests’ experience.
For more information on Starwood please visit www.starwoodhotels.com
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Function / Summary:
To provide massage service for all Health Club males guests. Massage, cleaning of massage room, general assistance within the HC.
• To provide a professional massage service for all male guests.
• Assist with the booking of massage sessions in order to maximize income of the area.
• Maintain the massage room in a clean and well organized condition.
• Maintain records of services and submit relevant reports to the management.
• Keep abreast of new techniques in order to develop new services and generate additional income.
• Carry out other duties as required by the Management from time-to-time.
• If massage is needed during the ½ hr of break time or just after finishing work, the person in change should make the massage session.
• To be aware and implement all relevant aspects of Health and safety legislation and company procedures thereto.
• Attends training courses, internal & external which management deems as essential.
• To carry out any reasonable requests made by the management in the undertaking of any duties within the hotel.
Key Result Areas:
As specified by Big 5 or goals in your PMP
Measures of Performance:
Big 5 or goals as set by supervisor
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
• Build Personal Effectiveness
• Create Competitive Advantage
• Create Team Focus
• Create High Performance Culture
• Lead People Development
• Lead Change and Innovation