F&B Operations Manager
Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Food & Beverage
- Background in F&B operations, preferably with multiple outlet supervisory experience
- Strong beverage knowledge such as wine, beer, cocktails
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding results in staff and guest satisfaction and revenue generating/profit driven actions
- Hands on approach in the F&B operations
- Can do attitude and positive approach towards colleagues
- Administrational competence such as word, excel, power point, outlook required
- Knowledge in menu planning and cost control
- Understanding of profit and loss statements
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Dynamic, out of the box thinker
- A bachelor’s degree graduate
- 2-3 years related experience
- Excellent computer proficiency; organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with attention to detail.
We thank all applicants however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.