Full job details
Warm, engaging service that anticipates our guests’ needs is a hallmark of our Fairmont Hotels & Resorts experience. We invite you to showcase your passion for guest service as a Butler, where your exemplary standard of care and personal attention will make our guests feel not only comfortable, but also valued.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided
· Provide Food and Beverage services as required
· Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
· Ensure that all requests from guests are made possible and are followed up on
· Fully understand and have knowledge of all in suite services, technology, amenities, functions and systems
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
· Follow all safety policies
Other duties as assigned
· Previous customer related experience an asset
· Strong food and beverage back round
· Must possess a professional presentation
· Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills
· Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
· Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
· Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs.
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Closing Date : 27.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK00380