Full job details
At Fairmont Hotel & Resorts, ou designer is responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic applications such as collateral material, in-house material by applying corporate identity, film titling and multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion.
Assists in the development of print digital marketing collateral. Prepares layouts drawings plus other graphic products in compliance with established templates & design standards as well as using computer graphics and page-layout software graphic elements photography. Creates original designs setting new standards in some cases. Takes initiative on improving collateral materials departmental processes. Adheres to all corporate identity guidelines when preparing graphic materials. Sees material through final production. Liaises with internal departments as well to execute collateral creation projects.
Our communication department caters three iconic properties within Makkah: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel with 1542 units and 8 outlets.
Raffles Makkah Palace with 214 elegant suites and 4 outlets
Swissotel Makkah with 1487 rooms & Suites and 1 gigantic restaurant
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Group Director of Communication, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Creates effective, coherent, integrated, color-compatible and eye-catching marketing pieces
• Coordinate with the communication team
• Finalize work by helping editing / selecting / making the right designs based on property corporate identity.
• Provides graphic interfaces for computerized scans, illustrations, animations, web pages, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects, and In Design.
• Maintains proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power point designs and templates and other printed, internet, or computer animated communication pieces
• Propose creative solutions that extend beyond the brief.
• Use a wide range of media: drawing, photography, illustration…etc
• Come out with brand new and creative ideas which can be used in executing all kinds of festivals, branding and launching.
• Presenting finalized designs within the constraints of time
• Presenting finalized designs for dispatch to different media and publications
• Work with wide range of media, including photography and design
• Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers and other designers
• Excellent team player
• Has sound ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within related files
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Expert with all designing software ( Adobe Creative Suite)
- Advertising agency experience
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 25.Sep.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK01303
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!