Full job details
Revenue Management Analyst
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Revenue Management Analyst you will inspire your team to be brand ambassadors, while your organization and communication will ensure that all reservations reflect our guests’ preferences – and anticipate their needs.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• To manage demand, forecasting and inventory as it relates to driving revenue opportunity for the hotel
• To maximize room revenues through a thorough understanding of all booking channels, managing inventory and rate accordingly
• To monitor transient and group booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources
• To monitor key indicators of hotel performance and third party intelligence sources to identify revenue opportunities
• To liaise with Reservations, Front Office and Sales to ensure the highest level of guest service is maintained while maximum profit
• To ensures accurate and timely preparation of analytical reports
• To play an active role in the strategic plan, marketing plan and budgeting processes
• To stay current with industry changes and how it may impact demand
• To prepare and present weekly analytical reports
• To follow departmental policies and procedures
• To follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience is an asset
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline required
• Must be extremely detailed oriented
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Please insert verbiage around hotel's ability to support visas/work permits.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Closing Date : 02.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK01011