Full job details
Fostering the health and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and Colleagues is an integral part of our Fairmont Hotels & Resorts culture. We invite you to bring your passion for physical activity to our Health Club facility as a Fitness Instructor and share your enthusiasm with our members and guests in support of a healthy lifestyle!
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, “gateway to the sea” boasts a prime location at the mainland gateway to the cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. With its strikingly contemporary architecture, this beachfront business hotel offers the highest level of comfort and elegance throughout its 369 guestrooms and suites, including the ultimate exclusive lifestyle hotel experience with Fairmont Gold.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Recreation Manager , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcomes and assists guests’ according to FHR Brand Standards.
- Is an ambassador of Fairmont Bab Al Bahr by providing memorable guest experiences
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all strength and cardiovascular equipment and their programs as well as the proper use, alignment, safety and contraindications
- Maintains cleanliness of all types of equipment, common areas, and service areas
- Ensures sufficient stock of items in all service areas including towels, water, beverages, magazines, newspapers, clean headsets, and amenities
- Maintains smooth operation of all equipment through periodic service checks, lubing, and reporting work orders promptly
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all strength and cardio equipment and their programs, as well as the proper use, alignment, safety and contraindications
- Maintains current CPR, First Aid certifications, attends health & safety courses
- Administers health history, questionnaires, fitness-wellness evaluations of members and clients
- Maintains accurate records, as well as tracking, of all personal training clients, with a special emphasis on proper procedure and protocol
- Leads fitness exercise sessions, personal training sessions, group training experiences, and in-service education sessions
- Schedules and sets personal appointments as well as appointments for team members.
- Safeguards all clients, guests, and members throughout each experience, while upholding the philosophy of the spa fitness center
- Follows Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Must possess outstanding guest service skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal and written communication skills
- Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
- Proficient in English language (verbal and written) with a second or third language as an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
- Must posses Personal Trainer Certification through an internationally recognized certifying agency or organization
- Minimum of one-year experience in fitness-wellness fields
- Comprehensive knowledge in instructing and leading exercise in an adult fitness setting using proper form and spotting techniques
- Previous experience in administering PAR-Q, Health Risk and History, Fitness Assessment and Client Consultation
- Previous experience in lifestyle wellness techniques that incorporates the philosophy & the balanced basics of food, water, rest, and activity would be an asset
- Previous experience in group class instruction of yoga, pilates, movement arts, aerobics, body conditioning, cardiovascular exercises will be an asset
- Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, Fidelio PMS system, SpaSoft, and Micros is recommended
- Certified in basic first-aid training courses.
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Abu Dhabi. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.Living and working in Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi, the capital, is the largest of the 7 Emirates which make up the United Arab Emirates, one of the world fastest growing tourist destinations. When you choose to live and work in Abu Dhabi, you will find that we offer competitive salaries, service charge, quality medical benefits, meals and furnished accommodation. There are currently no income taxes in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi’s heritage is rooted in Islamic traditions and living here will prove to be a unique life experience. For more information about living in Abu Dhabi, we suggest you visit the following websites: www.visitabudhabi.ae www.abudhabi.com www.ask-ali.com
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 30.Sep.2016, 8:59:00 PM Job Number: ADC01200
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!