Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Athletic Club
• Responsible for the day to day operations of:
- and Athletic Club.
• Ensure that the highest standards are adhering to in regards to the guest experience, ensuring a bespoke service and experience for all Recreation clients.
• To maintain and update equipment, product, service and standards as required.
• To deal with problems, enquiries and complaints from Recreation clientele.
• To interact professionally with guests, members, and Staff members
• To achieve agreed commercial targets through the planned coordinated development of the facility and the implementation of the treatment and activity programme.
• To prepare monthly financial and statistical reports for the HM incorporating proposals and recommendations regarding policy and operation; taking into account competition, occupancy and usage, market share and achievement of targets.
• To establish and ensure a cost effective wage structure based on productivity and efficiency.
• To liaise with the Sales & Marketing Department in the preparation and development of marketing plans for the year and co-ordination of all promotional plans and projects for the facility.
• To be responsible for motivating and driving sales and establish targets, which are realistic and achievable.
• To liaise with Finance on forecasts, stock levels, requisitions, budget, targets etc. and ensure a par stock level appropriate to business demands.
• To maintain and implement the reporting procedures and control system
• To ensure that the H&S Policy and Procedures are implemented and monitored in particular with relation to cleanliness and hygiene.
At least 2 years as an Assistant Recreation Manager or a Recreation Manager in a 5* property
Strong experience in Resort
Previous experience in managing 3 departments, as well as a 50 person team