A Lifeguard is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuing swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Lifeguard, you are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Lifeguard will also be required to fulfill regular cleaning duties. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and ensure safety of swimmers
- Ensure guests feel safe in the pool area
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout shift
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practice; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required
A Lifeguard serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pool lifeguard qualification
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First aid and CPR qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience in a similar environment