Accounts Receivable Clerk - (F-F-ARC.4)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
Under the general guidance of Accounts Receivable Supervisor or delegate collects hotel?s accounts receivables in accordance with the policies and procedures.
1. Prepare a daily collection report, checking the folio's attachments.
2. Conducts daily follow up for payment.
3. Maintains individual files for all clients.
4. To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
5. Arranges invoices and ensure all supporting documents are attached and forwarded to the Credit Manager or delegate for approval.
6. File duplicate copy of all invoices / statements in their respective files and remove all paid invoices.
7. Relieves the Night Auditor as and when necessary.
8. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
9. Keeps updated with the latest industry trends and new product in the market.
10. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
11. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
12. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
13. Follow up collection and allocation of payments.
14. To carry out billing collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
15. Reconciliation of accounts, monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities, maintain accounts receivable client files.
16. Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
17. Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts, communicating with clients via phone, email, mail or personally.
18. Follow up, collection and allocation of payments; carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
19. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
20. Attends departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
21. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
22. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
23. To actively participate in all EHSMS and FSMS requirements.
24. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Credit Manager/Financial Controller.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Accounting Principles
Basic Working Knowledge of Opera, Sun, Micros
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Accounting Principles
Good Working Knowledge of Opera, Sun, Micros
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working in a Finance Department
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working in a Finance Department in Hotels
Travel Date Needed By # of Hires Needed 1