Fire Command Centre Technician
Full job details
A Fire Command Centre Technician is responsible for the monitoring and maintaining the BMS and related equipment, CCTV and SMATV systems in good working conditions.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Fire Command Centre Technician, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Reports to the Team Leader regarding daily work progress.
- Work closely with Team Leader and Chief Engineer and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance programs
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Able to diagnose and repair faults in equipment in Fire Command Center control systems.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Fire Command Center control systems.
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of concerned department.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes
- Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes
A Fire Command Centre Technician serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 5 years in maintenance or construction of industrial-commercial project hotels-hospitals.
- Preferable apprentice time service candidate
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotels-Hospitals experience